My LoveChocxs

My LoveChocxs

Welcome...

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just Sharing...

Dear Ouls Chocolate Lovers...

Today just wanna share a quote that I really really really LIKE...

" Your TIME is LIMITED, so DON'T WASTE it living SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE...    DON'T be TRAPPED by DOGMA...which is LIVING with the RESULTS of OTHER PEOPLE'S THINKING...       HAVE the COURAGE to FOLLOW YOUR HEART & INTUITION....."

                                                 ~ Steve Jobs - Co Founder Apple ~

Till we meet again...SMILE...coz the WORLD will SMILE back to you....I LOVE doing what I do now....CHOCOLATE....its my PASSION....

Take care ya....012 3518130 for any inquiries / order / free sample / consultation about how to make a home made chocolate / chocolate arrangement for any special occasion...have a nice day ya...




No comments:

Post a Comment